Easy to scale up or serve as dishes in your restaurant.
- 1 tsp olive oil, plus a little extra for drizzling
- 2 tbsp of tomato puree
- 3 tbsp Branston Small Chunk Pickle
- 1 plain pizza base
- 50g wafer thin ham
- 50g mushrooms, sliced
- 75g Pilgrims Choice Mature Cheddar Cheese, grated
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- In a small bowl mix oil, tomato puree and pickle together.
- Preheat oven to fan 200°C, conventional 220°C, gas 7.
- Spread pickle mixture over pizza base.
- Top with torn ham and mushrooms.
- Scatter with cheese, sprinkle with oregano and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Place directly on the oven shelf and bake for 15 minutes until cheese is bubbling and golden.