- 2 x sheets of pre-rolled shortcrust pastry
- 360g Branston Small Chunk Pickle
- 6-9 slices of leftover Christmas ham
- 300g cooked Christmas Turkey
- 300g leftover pork stuffing
- 250g mature cheddar, grated
- 1 egg, whisked
- Preheat the oven to 180℃ fan
- Line a deep, round pie tin with one sheet of shortcrust pastry and spread 2 tbsp of Branston Small Chunk Pickle across the base.
- Fill with layers of ham, Branston Small Chunk Pickle, turkey, stuffing and cheese, until the tin is full. Ensure you pack in the layers, pressing them into the pie as you go.
- Cut a lid, using the pie tin as a guide, place this on the top of the pie and crimp around the edges.
- Cut festive decorations out with the pastry off-cuts and arrange these on top of your pie.
- Glaze the top generously with egg wash and use a sharp knife to cut a hole in the top.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow to cool inside the tin and serve hot or cold for Boxing Day lunch.