- 1kg boneless, skinless pork shoulder
- 50g brown sugar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp coarse black pepper
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 6 tbsp Branston Caramelised Onion Chutney
- 200ml British Cider
- A handful of rocket
- 4 slices of mature Cheddar
- Soft brioche buns, toasted
- Preheat the oven to 150c / 130c fan.
- Combine the brown sugar, salt, black pepper, wholegrain mustard and 2 tbsp of Branston Caramelised Onion Chutney. Brush this over the pork shoulder, ensuring it is fully covered, then place in a roasting tin and pour cider around the base of the pork.
- Cover the pork, loosely with tinfoil and place in the oven for 4 hours.
- Pull the meat apart with two forks and assemble onto toasted brioche buns with rocket. Top the pork with a slice of mature cheddar and place the open buns under the grill for 2-3 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- Spread each bun lid with a tbsp of Branston Caramelised Onion Chutney, top the buns and enjoy.